Well Laura over at Tired mummy of two tagged me, so I figured as she asked, I will answer.
First the rules....(I'm scared it will turn into a Saw film if I don't follow them!)
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
NB. Most of my guesses are made with a smile on my face or are a complete guess, so don't be shouting at me ! lol
- Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, “sleep like a baby”?
- I'm going to go with, they have poo'd and wee'd all night in their sleep and will simply change themselves in the morning. ...Sounds like a plan.
- Why is a round pizza put in a square box?
- Boxes are simply folded cardboard. A circle configuration is weaker in structure than square, so square is used?
- Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- This is because the English language was invented by goblins that lived in pyramids in Egypt. They were funny little fellas and they did it as a joke. Look into it..you can see little drawings of laughing goblin like figures.
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- The inside of the bottle is coated in a substance to avoid the glue sticking.
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dish washing liquid made with real lemons??
- Simply because in my opinion, Lemons are the fruit of the devil (Not the apple). All lemons should be burned in some sort of celebration and never be grown again.
- Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
- For some reason, society finds it acceptable to kill and process certain animals and place them in our foods. It appears that Mice are not one of those animals. Here's a question for you, how do you know it's NOT mouse flavoured?
- If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it turn?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
- Pluto was hit by a horse and cart at the age of 6 while going to the shops to buy a packet of space invaders. This damaged the C3 and C4 vertebrae and has since been unable to walk.
- If Wylie E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- Do you actually see any cash exchanged. He buys it all on credit. The money he has was left to him in a will (by Clive B. Acme FYI), which stated, the only way he would receive the money of he killed the damn bird.
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- A happy accident.
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- I didn't, I sang 1 and then realised I am a bumbling fool.
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out of it's nose?
- No, because cows don't drink milk. That would be a little strange. It would of course be honey.
- If you were to have a meal with 3 other people alive or dead, who would it be. (Anybody famous or not)
- If you could have chosen your name, what would it have been and why?
- If you could make one return trip in a time machine, where would you go and why?
- If you were a darts player, what would be your nickname?
- If it became possible to live in space and travel to any planet in a matter of hours. Where would you live?
- If you could make any film storyline true, which would it be.
- If a film was made of you life, what would it be called and who would star as you?
- If you won the lottery (Lets say £50 million), whats the FIRST thing you buy?
- What would be you super power of choice?
- Which animal would you be and why?
- What did you want to be when you were 7, 13 and 16?
Here goes....My 11 victims...sorry bloggers are:
If you do a post answering my questions, then pop a link into the comments on this post and I will check-em out! Or leave me abusive comments and block from twitter...either way is good lol
Now you didnt think you could get a post out of me and not hear me rattle on about this...
You can nominate me for as many categories as possible not just Dad Blogger.
VOTE FOR ME.
I will be forever grateful, even if I just make it to the shortlist!
Thanks for reading, taking part and of course voting..HA