Monday 29 October 2012

They grow up so fast!

It's a cliche, but it's true.

Already 15 months old and he's already so close to being a little boy.
He's always been a big boy, at one piont he was in the 95th percentile for his height. Now we can really se him growing up.

The Mrs recently took him to buy some new shoes as his current pair were getting a little bit tight.
As with the first pair, she went to Clarks shoes. Well known amongst parents as THE palce to get your little ones first pair. The reason for this is, that they measure their feet carefully and provide a near exact fit.
Today, his feet measured 6F. 6 is based on length and F is the measurment of width. All this is a bit Greek to me, but when you take a look at one of the many charts available online it appears, my "Little Boy" is in the shoe size of a 2 year old ALREADY!


New Shoes
He really is growing up so fast.
It was my birthday last Sunday, so we went out for lunch. Nothing fancy, just a meal with family. But as usual and as it should be, most of the attention was on Benjamin. ( I didnt believe for one minute, they were there for me!)



In only 9 weeks, we start it all over again!

Thanks for reading
FTD

2 comments:

  1. I was really proud of myself when I bought shoes for my kids by myself (still took a picture and sent it to my wife's phone. Just to be sure she approved.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's already had 4 pieces of footwear. Swiss Trainers, a set of wellington boots and now 2 pairs of clarks shoes. Thats more than I have had since he was born!

      Thanks for the comment

      Delete